Tally ERP 9
Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST coversin-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of theindustry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you canPractically implement those concepts in your Day to Day Accounting Process withpractical examples and entries in tally.
- Tally is an ERP accounting software package that is used to record day to day business data of a company. The latest version of Tally is Tally ERP 9.
- Tally ERP 9 Software is one of the most financial accounting systems used in India. For small and medium enterprises, it is complete enterprise software. It is a GST software with an ideal combination of function, control, and inbuilt customisability.
- ERP 9is the best accounting software. This software can integrate with other business applications like Inventory, Finance, Sales, Payroll, Purchasing, etc.
- Tally software is used for storing all the business transactions of each account in detail. Tally has made calculations simple. Tally has become part of all businesses.
- Small scale enterprises believe that Tally software carries out efficient business transactions, provides accuracy, and saves a lot of time.
- Manual calculations are time-consuming; that's why all the organizations use Tally.
- Because of Tally, the chances of error are reduced to a great extent. The Tally software can learn at home or designated institutes. It is self-explanatory and easy to learn.
- Tally is cost-effective and time-saving. It also ensures accuracy in business management. It enables the digitalization of bills and signatures, thus staying up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Using the Tally ERP 9 Training, the owner of a small shop can also manage his store, keep records of customer bills, and manage financial transactions efficiently.
- The next version was Tally 9. It was released in 2006. This version was released due to bugs and errors. This version has maximum features such as TDS, FBT, Payroll, E-TDS filling, etc.
- The latest version of Tally is ERP 9. It was released in 2009. Tally ERP 9 package is offering maximum features for small to large business industries. It also updates with new features of (Goods & Services Tax) GST.
The features of Tally are as follows:
- Tally is largely considered the best because it is easy to use, has no codes, robust and powerful, executes in real-time, operates at high speed, and has full-proof online help.
- Tally is also called multi-lingual tally software because Tally ERP 9 supports multi-languages. In Tally, accounts can be maintained in one language, and reports can be viewed in other languages.
- Using the Tally, you can create and maintain the accounts up to 99,999 companies.
- Using the feature of payroll, you can automate the employee records management.
- Tally has the synchronization feature, so the transaction which is maintained in multiple locations offices can be updated automatically.
- Tally is used to generate consolidated financial statements as per the requirements of the company.
- Tally can manage single or multiple groups.
- Tally software is used to handle financial and inventory management, invoicing, sales and purchase management, reporting, and MIS.
- The feature of Tally customization makes the software suitable for distinctive business functions.
Advantages of Tally
The advantages of Tally are as follows:
Datareliability and security: In Tally, the entered data is reliable andsecure. There is no scope of entering the data, after being entered into thesoftware.
Payrollmanagement: Several calculations that need to be made while disbursingsalary to employees. Tally is used to maintain the financial record of thecompany that includes net deduction, net payment, bonuses, and taxes.
Managementin the banking sector: Banks use Tally to manage various useraccounts, and also calculate interests on deposits. Tally support ensures easein the calculation and makes banking simpler. Tally Support can make the calculation easy and bankingsimpler.
Regulationof data across geographical locations: Tally software isused to manage the data of an organization globally. Tally can bring togetherall branches of the company and makes the common calculation for it at large.So no matter which location a company's employee has access, it will be uniformthroughout.
Ease ofmaintaining a budget: Tally is used to maintain the budget. Tally is used to helpthe companies to work and manage expenses by keeping in mind the total budgetwhich is being allotted.
Simpletax returns filing: Tax GST isused to ensure that the company complies with all GST norms. Tax GST takes careof service tax returns, excise tax, VAT filing, TDS return, and profit and lossstatement for all small businesses.
Audittool for compliance: It acts as an audit tool. It is used to carry out regularaudits of companies. It does a thorough compliance check towards the financialyear beginning and ensures that all the monetary transactions are smoothlybeing carried out.
RemoteAccess of Data: In Tally, employees can access the financial data using theunique User ID and password. The logging and access of data can be done bysitting at the comforts of one's office or house.
QuickAccess to Documents: Tally can save all invoices, receipts, bills, vouchers inits archive folder. Using the Tally, we can quickly access any of thepreviously stored documents. We can immediately retrieve all the billingrelated files.