SAP introduced new tool called Group Reportingembedded in S4hana providingstatutory as well as managerial financial consolidation capabilities for bothOn-Premise and Cloud customers. S4HANA GroupReporting Training helps to consolidate Financial Data that is stored in differentbusiness units in several systems scattered in different locations. Once thedata is collected, customers will be able to do the Consolidation. S/4HANA GroupReporting OnlineTraining plays a vitalrole in providing information to the business. Customers can performconsolidation tasks in real time and also provide a detailed perspective of thebusiness at any point in the period. S4HANA Group Reporting Corporate Training also helps in bringing consolidations andplanning together in a single application. Companies benefit from acceleratedbook closing processes.
The group reporting solutionprovides functions for group accounting and management reporting by supportingprocess control, data collection, data quality control, consolidation, andreporting. S4HANA Group Reporting Training is tightly integrated with SAP S/4HANA Finance and can directly access legal andmanagement accounting from the universal journal. The granularity of data ingroup reports can be increased so that operational accounting data is exposedto the corporate group level. Drilling down from reports to the operationalaccounting journal is also supported.
Features of S4HANA Group reporting Training:
· Generation of the organizational units ofconsolidation, based on the units in the transaction system
· Hierarchy definition for theconsolidation-specific master data
· Collection of the reported financialdata, either via reading directly from the universal journal or via flexibleupload
· Posting manual journal entries, forexample, to standardize the reported data to the group's methods of balancesheet valuations
· Translation of the reported financialdata into the currency of the consolidation group
· Using validations to check theconsistency of the reported, standardized, or consolidated financial data
· Automatic interunit eliminations(payables and receivables, revenue and expense, investment income) andconsolidation of investments
· Standard or rule-based reports forsubsidiary and group views
For Joining S4HANA Group Reporting Online training batches please feel free to call oremail us.
Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91- 9148251978, 08041506795