- Which command are used to enable or disable a magento2 module?
php bin/magento module:enable NameSpace_ModuleName
php bin/magento module:disable NameSpace_ModuleName
- Which files is necessary to install – upgrade database tables and to records in it?
Normally, there are four files for this listed below
- What is the recommended steps to be followed before Magento2 programming?
Before development starts, disable whole cache.
Set Development mode as SetEnv MAGE_MODE developer in .htacces or run the command php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer
Switch off xdebug (php.ini settings) in development environment mode so process can run faster.
- Which file are responsible for keeping database credentials in Magento2?
Its env.php situated at app/etc/ folder.
- Which file stores the vendor path?
Its vendor_path.php situated at app/etc/ folder.
- Which class Magento 2 helper extend?
- Which function refers the action in any controller file?
Its execute() function
- What are the difference between cache:clean and cache:flush?
Typically, cache:clean deletes all enabled cache related to magento whereas cache:flush deletes the whole cache storage, whether its magento cache or any third party cache (whether enabled or disabled)
- What are resource attribute for admin menu item?
resource attribute defines the ACL rule, that a user must have in order to access this Menu Item
- Where does all core modules are located in Magento2?
They are under vendor/magento folder.
- Where are the module’s base definition file?
They are at app/code/Module/etc/module.xml.