- Ad ID3178
- Posted On2 months ago
- Ad Views102
- Ad typeSell
- AddressB 78, Block B, Sector 60, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Zip Code201301
NBFC is a Non-Banking Financial Institution, which is registered under the Companies Act, 2013. NBFC is regulated and controlled by Reserve bank of India. It is very true that an NBFC is very much similar to a bank, but it is not a bank. The work of an NBFC is to provide financial support and services, to businesses people, and individuals.
Know the required documents for NBFC Registration:-
- Incorporation Certificate of the Company.
- It must include documents relating to the management and administration of the Company.
- The documents stating the Article of association and Memorandum of Association.
- Company accounts which have been well audited for the last 3 years.
Know more about the NBFC Registration.